Thank you for your interest in St Nicholas Diocesan School.
For all your admission enquiries, please contact Mrs Faye van der Merwe,
our Admissions Administrator, on:
Our admissions procedure is as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below.
- Complete the form, ensuring that it is signed and witnessed by two witnesses and bring along the necessary certified documentation.
- If you are out of town, you can email your completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once all your documentation is received and correct, you will be required to pay an application fee of R400.
- Your application will then be processed by the Finance Office.
- Once cleared with Finance, we will call you to set up a suitable day and time for your child to come in and write an entrance test.
- We will notify you in writing of the acceptance of your child.
- To confirm acceptance, you will be required to pay a R3000 refundable deposit (terms and conditions apply).
Should you prefer to collect an application form, these are available from our school’s office at
34 Jabu Ndlovu Street. A R20 admin fee is charged when forms are collected.
- Monday – Thursday: 7.30 am – 3.00 pm
- Friday: 7.30 am – 2.00 pm
- Weekend: Closed
There are scholarships available for learners entering Grade 8. Scholarship exams are written in April of every year.
Uniform Shop Times
Monday to Friday
Mornings: 7h15 to 8h15
Afternoons: 12h30 to 15h00
Please contact Mrs Chesworth on 033-3451566 to make an appointment, should you require to come in the morning to see her.