Thank you for your interest in St Nicholas Diocesan School.
For all your admission enquiries, please contact Mrs Faye van der Merwe,
our Admissions Administrator, on:
Our admissions procedure is as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below.
- Complete the form, ensuring that it is signed and witnessed by two witnesses and bring along the necessary certified documentation.
- If you are out of town, you can email your completed forms to: email@example.com
- Once all your documentation is received and correct, you will be required to pay an application fee of R400.
- Your application will then be processed by the Finance Office.
- Once cleared with Finance, we will call you to set up a suitable day and time for your child to come in and write an entrance test.
- We will notify you in writing of the acceptance of your child.
- To confirm acceptance, you will be required to pay a R3000 refundable deposit (terms and conditions apply).
Should you prefer to collect an application form, these are available from our school’s office at
34 Jabu Ndlovu Street. A R20 admin fee is charged when forms are collected.
- Monday – Thursday: 7.30 am – 3.00 pm
- Friday: 7.30 am – 2.00 pm
- Weekend: Closed
There are scholarships available for learners entering Grade 8. Scholarship exams are written in April of every year.
Uniform Shop Times
Mondays to Thursdays 14h00 to 15h00
Fridays 12h30 to 13h30
Please contact Mrs Chesworth on 033-3451566 to make an appointment, should you require to come in the morning to see her.